Dr. Jeff grew up in Cherry Hill, NJ and is very grateful to have had the opportunity to create McGunnigle Chiropractic with his wife, Shelby. Why did he become a Chiropractor? The answer is simple; as a young person watching his Grandfather suffer debilitation health problems that had him constantly in and out of hospitals, taking one medication after another and continually getting worse, afriend of his suggested Chiropractic.. While it took several months, he did improve, was able to stop his medications, and his visits to the hospital ceased. That was a health care system that didn't hurt people, but allows the inner healing ability to express itself, and he wanted to get involved with that. Dr. Jeff encourages everyone to begin a process of improving their health by visiting a Chiropractor, exercising, eating well, and have a positive outlook on life.
Dr. Jeff has been a Chiropractor in Southern New Jersey for over 32 years. He is also licensed to practice in Pennsylvania.
He graduated from ADIO, the sister school of Sherman Chiropractic School in Spartanburg, South Carolina, in 1982. Beginning in Philadelphia, PA , Dr. Jeff was eager to move his practice to NJ, and in 1988 opened his doors in Southern NJ.
His passion is helping people to live a happy, healthy, pain free life WITHOUT the use of drugs. He is passionate about diet and nutrition, and educating people who really don't know what Chiropractic can really do for you .
- Dr. Jeff is licensed by the Pennsylvania and NJ Board of Chiropractors
- 2011 - Applied Nutrition
- 2010 - CBP Cervical and Lumbar
- 2009 - coding and compliance with DLK
- 2009 - CBP Seminars
- 2009 - Cox Recertification
- 2008 - CBP Technique Seminars
- 2007 - Cox Recertification
- 2007 - CBP Technique Seminars
- 2006 - CBp Technique Seminars
- 2006 - Coding and Compliance with DLK
- 2006 - Baby Adjusting Seminars
- 2006 - CBP Technique Seminars
- 2005 - Re-Certifaction of Cox Technique
- 2004 - MRI reading and interpretaion Cervical Spine
- 2004 - MRI reading and interpretation of Lumber Spine
- 2003 - Re-Certification of Cox Technique
- 2003 - Essential Practical Nutrition
- 2002 - Cox Technique Course #2
- 2001 - Cox Technique Course - Flexion / Distraction for Herniated Nucleus Pulpulsus.
- 2000 - Certification Program in Electrophysiologic Evaluation (EMG)
- 2000 - CT & MRI Clinical Manifestation in a Chiropractic Office
- 2000 - Neck Pain, Whiplash & Associated Disorders
- 2000 - Essential Practical Nutrition
- 1999 - Thomas Jefferson University - Annual Course in Electrodiagnosis and Clinical Neurophysiology
- 1999 - Kessler Institute - Neurodiagnostic Evaluation of upper and lower extremities
- 1998 - Cox Lowe back. Case Management
- 1998 - Extremity adjustment technique, upper and lower extremities
- 1997 - Chiropractic in Practical use with Drug Rehabilitation,Starting point, Collingswood, NJ
- 1996 - Published Article on genetic nature of alcoholism
- 1996 - Certification Course on Addiction, CAP degree.
- 1996 - Auriculo - Therapy Course
- 1995 - Baby Adjusting Technique
- 1994 - Member of Mentoring Program for Chiropractors
- 1993 - Certification Course in PhysicaL Therapy
- 1987-1991 - In House Chiropractor fot the Philadephia Eagles
- 1986 - Primary Course in Applied Kenesiology